Thursday, April 17, 2008

She did it!

She did it! She did it! She did it! Yeah!
Ella Lo hizo! She did it!
She slept through the night and didn't get up once.
She did it! She did it! She did it! Horray!
She went to bed at eleven and didn't get up til seven.
She did it! She did it! She did it! Yeah!


This is a test to see how many of you watch too much Dora! I sadly have this song in my head way too much. Hence the post.

9 comments:

Clint Carter said...

Ella lo hizo! Felicitaciones!

Melinda said...

UHhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... do we have to reply in spanish.
Muy bueno que ella lo hizo.

I can't believe that lo hizo means "slept thru the night". How does that translate?

Tiffany Gremmert said...

it translate as "she did it" On Dora they say lo hicimos which means WE did it. So I had to change it to she did it. I can't believe you didn't know that.

Ashly said...

that is cause for celebration! knock on wood and hope she does it two nights in a row! I'll bet you feel like a new woman?

analee hirschi said...

I was there... I am a witness to the great event. I think it is because we ran her ragged for the week.
also I love the moving scrap book pages on the side. great way to show off your talent and your cute kids

The Azel's said...

Yeah for SLEEP!!!! Nice work little one.

teamw said...

what a happy day!!! and yes, we sing the dora song here too, it was all to familure.
happy sleeping!!!

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Great days are a head for you... Yeah-Rah

Becky said...

Happy day! YOu can get through anything if you have enough sleep. Hope you're doing good!