Friday, April 11, 2008

She's a smilin'

My girl is smiling! I totally love it. It makes being her mom all the more fun. She is so sweet to be around and making her smile is so amazing! She probably still smiles at her daddy the most but she now she is willling to spread the love to all of us.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

She is just a darling! The hair just cracks me up.
I need to see her in person.

Laura Jansson said...

What an adorable smile!!! I love the hair, too. LOL :)

teamw said...

those smiles are too cute! and I do like the turkeys :) very unique :)

Ashly said...

so, so, so cute. and your last post cracked me up!! those turkeys are a little twisted. I'm surprised your kids didn't cry when they saw them! that's totally something Tim would do, though, so I appreciate the humor in it! lol :)

Becky said...

They grow up too fast!! Already smiling! So cute. I love her hair.

The Azel's said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute. Got to love that smile!