Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day!

How would you feel if your pilot walked out of the cockpit looking like this?




Ryan has been planning this April Fools joke for months. He is going to step out of the cockpit and walk to the back of the airplane to the bathroom and hopefully freak out all the passengers . I told him I wasn't sure he had the guts to do. I am anxiously waiting to see if he really does it.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

That's a GREAT prank. I love it. I, for sure, would start being very nervous if the pilot did that. So funny!!!

Ashly said...

okay- that's funny right there. lol- if I could be a fly on the wall seeing the passengers faces!

Jennifer said...

Not funny if his boss finds out about it! :)

analee hirschi said...

whatever... I know that is what he does anyway.... take off, auto pilot, nap time, land. that is hilarious

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Welllllll??? Did he do it?

Becky said...

If I even saw my pilot leave the cockpit I would be nervous! "Look! THe PILOT!"

Susan said...

Hey, we want to hear "the rest of the story"!! For sure I'd freak out. In fact since Ryan told me he was up in the cockpit reading magazines and watching TV, I've been a little less confident in those guys. Good luck. MOM