I took the kids to Charleston, SC for two days to see my sister. Ryan was home one of the nights we were gone and he told the kids that when they came home there was a surprise in their beds. They were so excited. They thought he had bought them a present. So when we came home the kids were so excited to see what was waiting for them in their bed.
And this brings us to "You might be MARRIED to a redneck" if he thinks this is a funny present to leave in his kids bed.


Yes, those are turkey decoys. He thought it was hilarious. We thought it was a little weird. So now I have 3 turkey decoys hanging around my house. The kids are using them as storage containers. Lacey has put all her little people and dolls in the bottom and Aidan has put his crayons and cars in them. Not what I really had envisioned having in my house as storage containers, decorations, nor animals I would see in my kids beds. Oh, the joy of being married to a hunter.
This is what he left me. At least he is still a romantic right?

1 comment:
I"m laughing sooooooo hard. SEriously. That is just a riot. Bird decoys..........I mean......I just can't find words to comment.
The flowers at least show he's ON TRACK half the time.
So funny.
Post a Comment