Lacey girl got her haircut yesterday. I think her hair looks cute. When she woke up today she asked me if she still had her haircut. She keeps asking me that periodically throughout the day. I think she thinks it is going to wearoff or something. I love long hair but it was just turning into a battle to comb out her hair. She would usually win and end up looking scraggely (is that a word?) all day. When I was little my oldest sister would comb out my hair and I would whine and complain the whole time saying it hurt SO bad. So she decided that everytime I said it hurt I would have to kiss her. Of course, that was the most severe punishment EVER. I tried the tactic on Lacey but made the mistake of saying I would tickle her. Well, it just turned into a game of combing, complaining, and tickling which accomplished nothing. So here's to better mornings, softer hair, and a prettier girl!Lacey's new thing is to wear mismatched socks and two sometime three shirts. I don't understand the logic but I don't fight her on it. I think she is going through a Punky Bruster phase even though she has no idea who she is. I think it is an innate phase girls just have to go through at some point in their lives. I know I went through it.
Funny things Lacey says
Mom, can you do me a favorite? (a favor)
She is constantly telling people that they look cute or she likes what they are wearing. A couple of weeks ago during Primary she interrupted the singing teacher to tell her that she liked her sweater. And when she gets mad about something she says it is BORING.
Her favorite things:
You guessed it.............LIPGLOSS
She loves lotions too and has a million purses. She loves to color and draw.
She has already had her chocolate addiction gene from her Grandma Nana (and mom) kick in,
and she just can't live a day without seeing Dora.
And..............her departing shot!

3 comments:
The haircut is just so CUTE. And I love hearing her funny sayings. I love this age. 2-4 years old is my favorite.
We are on our way back home. Sad to leave Mexico and happy to leave.
I love it! My favorite is asking her to do you a "favorite"!! I love it when kids get words mixed up like that. She is adorable!
Are you still surviving with 3? Some days are better than others over here.
The haircut is very cute! Of course I really think that no matter how she had her hair, she would be adorable. She is such a girley girl. Be happy and enjoy. Tell her that her Nana really misses her and wants her to come and play. I'm so happy that the baby had a "sleep through". I used to love those nights. They were such a blessing. We miss you. Hello Aidan. I love you too. Grandma NANA
Post a Comment