
Saturday night of our family reunion we had a variety show. I wasn't too thrilled about participating but I enjoyed what everyone else did. I guess I need to start working on one now so we can do a "skit" in 2 years. That's how much time we would need to make it good.
The star of the night was my brother, Clint. He is so funny. I love how he tells stories. He always injects some kind of accent that makes the story even more funny. Well, he did a skit with my dad and brother about a coin operated game that you duel against but you always end up losing somehow. I was driving around the other day and heard the kids in the back reciting the words of the skit. I was surprised that they remembered it. I can't remember what Clint said in his skit but Aidan thinks he said "You wanna dugger?" I wish I knew what he was meaning to say but I think it is hilarious just the same. The great part is that Aidan is injecting the same funny accent. I just had to record it. If anything.............Clint, here's to you!
4 comments:
That's so funny. What a coincidence though, Luke was quoting it too just yesterday. I didn't tape it though.
Luke and I just watched it before going to bed and he keeps saying "i'm quick draw mcgraw...etc."
I liked aidans' choice of sidekicks names....Smelly!!!And their accents were RIGHT ON!!!!
I'm disappointed your kids aren't going around singing ...If I weren't a Carter.....red wire, black wire......put em together....ZAP!!!!!
The key phrases for the skit are, "I'm Quick draw McGraw, fastest draw in the west.", "Are you ready to Draw?" and "You Lose!". Very cute video!!! I love it!!!
I wasn't there for the skit of course, but that was dang funny! I love the accents! THose two should go on the road:)
I'm just relieved they aren't impersonating the Wight's skit. How gross was that?
Post a Comment