Saturday, August 22, 2009

Never quite like this.

Ryan says I love you all the time, but never quite like this.
Nope that isn't sidewalk chalk, Ryan has gone crazy with the pressure washer. He did our whole drive way, sidewalk up to the house and then the sidewalk out by the road. It is amazing how clean it gets and how dirty it was. Well, this is what I found after his first day of pressure washing. Sweet huh?

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I was reading along and commented to mom that ryan wrote I love you with sidewalk chalk. Then i read on and saw that you said it isnt'. Such a riot to pressure wash it into your sidewalk. What was he thinking?
jwhile he was washing he must have been overcome with feelings of appreciation for his good, hard working wife!!!

Becky said...

How sweet!

analee hirschi said...

I didn't know how romantic it could be to say I love you in dirt. I wish i had a pressure washer for david.... I think Anne of Green Gables is rubbing off on ryan

Susan said...

He gets 5 God Stars from me!! I wonder why men don't realize how much those thoughtful little things mean to women. You've got quite the guy. Tell him we all think he's the perfect husband.

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

cute!