Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School


Ready for school.
Look how my new backpack and lunch box match my shirt!
Walking to the bus stop at 7:00 a.m.
Waiting to get on the bus.
Bye mom!
I love you!

Away he goes!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

cool shirt and backpack. a star wars fan, huh?
STill can't believe you are starting school. We start the 31st and i think Rachael even starts a week after us.

Tom and Amy said...

Already? How did you do without him all day? I am going to miss Colt so so much I don't even want to think about it yet. We don't go back until Sept. 9th. Tell me it's not that bad...

Jennifer said...

Tiffany, that little boy is such a cool kid! What a gem!

Susan said...

I saw these pictures and started to cry. I loved those few days that I walked to the school bus with him and saw him wave good bye. He's just plain growing up too FAST. I love that guy. He is just so unique. He sounds like he's 40 and thinks like he's 20 But hugs like he's 6. What a special guy!!!