Friday, October 24, 2008

In honor of the Hunt

Hunting season started this last weekend and Ryan was able to go to South Dakota to hunt pheasant with his Grandpa and Uncle. It is a tradition that he hasn't been able to participate in for a long time. So I was a hunter's widow. Nothing really different than any other day of the week for me, but this time Ryan was playing instead of working and I get a cool new title for the weekend like, "Hunter's widow". I was happy to have him go for some good male bonding. But in honor of hunting I thought I would share some pics of my hunters in training.
Pretty good wouldn'tcha say?



5 comments:

Jeff said...

That might be the coolest pic of Lacey *ever*. Tell Aidan he can come hunt with Uncle Jeff any time.

Melinda said...

Lacey could be an archery olympian. She wouldn't really want to shoot and KILL any animals, would she?
Aidan looks like he has good form.

Alexis said...

Josh's Dad would love to sit and talk huntin with Ryan. Josh has also done some hunting himself. Those were great shots Aiden!

teamw said...

where's the pic of you shooting the bow? huh? j/k

Susan said...

I see there is excellant training going on here. I hope that if we ever have to subsist by our own hunting ability that I can live with Jeff or Ryan or David. I can furnish the clean-up and Gordon can do the fillets...but we are Lousy hunters. Go Lacey and Aidan. MOM