Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lunch with the Missionaries

Next on our list was lunch in Rochester with two sets of missionaries.  Strangely enough I am related to two missionaries serving in the Rochester Mission.  Sister Stone is my cousin's daughter and Elder Gremmert is Ryan's cousin.  We made arrangements to have lunch at Dibellas (so good by the way).  My parents sat with Sister Stone and her companion, who was ironically Sister Carter, no relation.  Ryan and I and the kids sat with Elder Gremmert and his companion.  Elder Gremmert is a ASL missionary.  It was really cool to see him signing as we talked to keep his companion, who is deaf, in the loop.  It was great to see them.  They seemed like good hard working missionaries.



2 comments:

Melinda said...

That's kindof weird to have two family missionaries in the same area.

Alexis said...

That's cool, I didn't know that. Did you know that I took 3 years of ASL in high school?