Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Are we embarrassing already?
Ryan and I both took the kids to the bus stop today. Ryan had just finished running so he was in some athletic shorts and a t-shirt. We had made plans to each lunch with the kids today. So while we were at the bus stop Aidan came up to Ryan and said, "Are you going to wear that to lunch today?" Ryan could tell Aidan was implying something so he said, "Uh, probably not, I guess. Why?" Aidan then looked relieved and said, "Because you look like you are wearing pajamas." So Ryan is going to lunch in a suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahahahahahahaha! I love the suit idea. Your stories are so funny. I can't wait to be an embarrassing parent. Troy and I have BIG plans.
Hilarious, I love it.
he should go in his pilot uniform. That commands respect!!!
cute story.
Just for your information....that usually lasts a lifetime. I always tried to be cool, but it never worked. I was always the dorky mom. Good luck!!
Post a Comment