
Today Ryan and I are celebrating 9 years of marriage. We honestly feel like it is number 3. It has gone so fast.
Although we have had some wiz-bang anniversaries, Paris, Puerto Rico, and St. Martin, today was still a great day. We went to a matinee movie and for a quick lunch at Qdoba. We love their nachos. Then tonight we went to ward temple night. We decided to do sealings. It was so cool to kneel across the alter from Ryan again and think about that same moment 9 years ago. I tried to remember what I was thinking and what I felt in that moment. Then I thought about all we had been through since then. Wow, what an adventure.
I am so grateful Ryan is my husband. He is a great at it. He balances me. He is strong where I am weak, he is faithful where I am faithless, he is courageous where I am fearful. He is a perfect companion for me.
Happy 9 years!
6 comments:
happy anniversary, Ican't believe it has been 9 year, I still remember the doorless white jeep.. he was so cool
what a catch you landed. Ryan is awesome.......but I have to mention that you balance out Ryan too. He got a good catch too.
I love you Tiffy. I'm really glad that you decided to marry my brother. He SERIOUSLY married up! oh and copy cats! Sealing on your anniversary? What a great idea! hahaha! I love it! I think it's a great tradition.
Happy Anniversary!
Wow! Really, 9 years? You were gorgeous that day-- and still are! You were a glowing couple. So inspiring to see two wonderful people with a wonderful family:)
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful day that was! God has truly blessed you both. We couldn't welcome a better son into the family.
Post a Comment