Saturday, May 1, 2010

Derby Bingo

My fab friend holds a traditional Derby Bingo Party. This year she asked us to come in hats. I was thrilled. Had I had more time and more money, we would have been well outfitted. Lacey found a fabulous hat at the flea market. I found a small hat for Cassidy and dolled it up. I had so much fun doing Cassidy's hat. I almost considered it my new passion and occupation. I mean really Derby hats have not restrictions. I shared Lacey's hat this year but next year, my hat will be awesome!



We had a fun time playing Bingo and yes we really did watch the Derby. I think quite a few called the winner. It was a great time with great food and great friends. Thanks Alexis! Can't wait for next year.



If you look close you can see the little red cardinal I put on Cassidy's hat. She can pick out a cardinal from a mile away. True Kentucky girl.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

the derby tradition is way cool. Wish we had started it when we were in Cincy.