Santa and Mrs. Claus came to Aidan's school. We spent the morning making crafts and visiting with Santa. The kids all walked over to Santa and Mrs. Claus together and Cassidy took one look at Santa and quickly chose to sit with Mrs. Claus. After their picture they gave Cassidy one last chance to sit with Santa but she gave him a look like, "Are you crazy?" and quickly ran back to me and Ryan.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've never seen a Mrs. Claus. I think it is a great idea for the little ones that don't want to sit with Santa.
What a cute time for the kids! That Cassidy, she's a cautious one. She may be sitting on Mrs. Claus' lap but she has a suspicious eye on Santa.
I love your tradition to have pics with Santa Claus. What a special thing to remember from child hood.
Post a Comment