I feel lucky that I don't have a husband that I have to nag to put up the Christmas lights. He is self motivated. He worked long and hard strategically planning every extension cord, power strip and outlet. He did a great job! We love it, the kids love it and our neighbors love it.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
A Nascar blow up Christmas thing? is that for real? I'm a chucklin'
This is one time when my brother really crossed the line. You have a Tony Stewart blow up in your front yard?! Tiff, we need to get you out of Kentucky. Stat.
Oh and your house looks great. I love your tree. I always do. I really need you to come do my tree next year. Teach me your tricks. And that wreath. Holy cow! I love it.
Well, I am very impressed. Does Ryan rent out?? I tried to get Dad and Blake to get our lights up while it was still warm and easy. They both copped out and so I put up the lights in FREEZING weather. No lights on the eves in front. I couldn't reach it but lights on the back deck.
I agree with Karen...Really, where did you find that Nascar Christmas blowup??? I thought when you left Florida that the NASCAR would ease away. I see now that my grandchildren are going to be totally warped with orange.
I was checking out your pictures and Josh looked over and said... "who's blog is that?" Then he had to run over and check it out. He's always looking at everyone's lights to see what he can do to make it look better. Ryan did a great job. Josh likes it too!
Post a Comment