In Ryan's family, making gingerbread houses is a standing tradition. His aunt hosts the party each year. There is always lots of people, candy and frosting. We miss that we can't be there with everyone so we usually make our own at home. We have always wanted to invite other families but just don't have the house to accommodate that. We found out that we could use the community center for free so this year we had the Kentucky edition of the Best Gingerbread Making Party. We bought lots of candy and graham crackers and I made frosting for an hour straight. We had several families come. It was so much fun. We were just so happy to be able to share our tradition with our friends. So plan for next year Y'all!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is such a FUN Christmas tradition! I'm so glad you found a way to share it with friends. It looks like a lot of work for the Frosting Elf and so much fun so nibble and lick and play. Great for you!
I'm glad that you guys had fun... next time we won't go out of town, I'm sad that we missed it.
Post a Comment