Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random thoughts of gratitude

At preschool today Lacey learned about a happy family. She made a door hanger for each member of her family listing why she was thankful for them. Here are her answers.

Daddy: I'm thankful when daddy takes me out to dinner.
Mommy: I'm thankful when mommy plays "babies" with me.
Aidan: I'm thankful when you let me sleep in your bed when I'm scared of Santa.
Cassidy: I'm thankful when you give me the remote control when we watch T.V. You're a really nice sister.
Family: I'm thankful for my family! I like it when we go swimming together at the YMCA.

So which one made you laugh?

6 comments:

Melinda said...

she's scared of Santa? You need to work on that and introduce her to a really NICE santa.

Becky said...

Santa. But what a nice brother to let her sleep with him!

Karen said...

hahaha! Aidan's made me laugh first, but the one to Cassidy was great.

Susan said...

I love them all. How fun it is to get a glimpse of their little minds. The Santa one was funny because I wouldn't have guessed that she would be afraid of Santa. I think that it such a special relationship that Lacey and Aidan have. And I think that cute Cassidy is inching her way into the little group.

Jennifer said...

My cousin was terrified of the tooth fairy as a little kid. She put her tooth in a glass of water on the kitchen counter so she could keep the tooth fairy out of her room and away from her pillow!

Unknown said...

The funny part is that we haven't heard about that Santa thing EVER. Why it pops into her head at that moment in preschool to put on her project, I'll never know. Lacey makes us laugh daily.