Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lace Lace Pretty Face



She is FIVE this very day. She was four and a half according to her as of yesterday. We tried to explain the half stuff but she didn't get it. She is just happy to actually be five. She planned most of this day. We started with donuts, chocolate with sprinkles. Then she went swimming with daddy. Corndogs for lunch and the out for pizza for dinner. We went to Toys R Us so she could show us the three things she DIDN'T want out of that whole huge store. She was game for everything. Well, we did pretty good. She was so excited to pick out stuff and use her $3 gift card from the store. Ryan took her out to the car while we picked the final present choices. We enjoyed dinner at Hometown Pizza and then off to Cold Stone. I had signed her up for the free birthday treat so she had a coupon for a free ice cream. She is starting to love coupons as much as me.

We opened presents when we got home. She ended up getting PINK legos, 2 Pet shop stuffed animals, a Snow White dress and shoes (that I found for $6.50 total), princess playing card, and some jewelry.




She enjoyed all the phone calls she received today. She was surprised everyone was calling for her.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so sorry I missed her that day.
Isn't it funny to see what they want to do and eat on their birthday. I'm almost always surprised with their choices.
Good job with the couponing!!!

Karen said...

She was surprised when everyone called her, but if you didn't call soon enough she called you! hahahaha! She cracks me up. I love that she is five. I think she has been five for the last three years. I sure love that Lu Lu, I mean Lo Lo, I mean Lu Lu Cutie Pie Pie, I mean Lace Lace Pretty Face.

Susan said...

I remember that pretty face. I loved to snuggle her and give her grandma kisses. How can she already be 5. She is such a little girlie girl. So glad that she came to live in your family so I could have her in MY family too. I LOVE YOU LACEY!!!