Monday, June 15, 2009

From Sea to Shining Sea!


We went from the coast of South Carolina to the Coast of Washington all in a weekend. We finally were able to get out of Charleston and met up with Ryan in Atlanta. He had stayed up late the night before packing our bags for our trip to Seattle. Our timing worked out great. Ryan landed moments before us and we were lucky enough to get on a flight to Seattle 30 minutes later. We all sat together which is a big deal.


While in Seattle we went to the aquarium, had a couple of BBQs (3, I think), met our new cousin, well my niece, and went to her baby's blessing. It was fun to see KK be the momma. I'm so use to being the one with the crying baby, the kid with the stinky diaper and the exhaustion permanently written across my face. I'm happy to have Karen join the ranks. Welcome Karen, welcome!

We also were able to go to my favorite view of Seattle, Alki Beach. We weren't really dressed for photo ops but I still love these pics.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

When i go to Seattle with the kids next, i want to find that beach. it looks like a super cool view.

Alexis said...

I love the pictures by the beach. they are very cute.

Susan said...

What a fun experience! You are so loved there that I know the family has a great time with all the family and friends. Great pictures of the Seattle skyline!! How did you find that great spot?