Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can you relate?

I completely related to this cartoon. Sometimes all I want is a nice quiet hot bath. I leave the door unlock just in case of an emergency (we only have one bathroom). Within minutes of soaking in my bubble bath, I have three little faces looking at me with such longing. Sometimes it begins with "Can I see how warm the water is?" then, "Can I just put one foot in?". "Can I put my leg in up to my knee?" Before I know it I have three little bodies in my tub. Other times they have come in and left only to return completely naked and ready to jump in.

4 comments:

Clint Carter said...

I remember seeing it in the paper. It is a good comic.

Melinda said...

That is so funny. I like how we can all be sitting in the Family room. I get a phone call and so i get up and go to the computer room. Seriously, within 3 minutes, all the kids have gravitated to where I am. No real reason. Just want to be with me.

Becky said...

As I am reading this, both Garrett and Megan are climbing all over me. I can so relate!

analee hirschi said...

seriously, that just happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Me "david I am taking a bath".... 3 minutes later... ZaZa "mama, mama,"... they had found me.