We had a fun day planned for our Valentine's day with Grandma and Grandpa. It was really our only day all together so we had to take advantage of every moment. We started with breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Aidan loves this place. We aren't sure if it is for the food, the game at the table, or the big sucker that he got there one time. We all had good food and enjoyed someone else cooking a big breakfast for us. It was great!



After breakfast the boys went to the Bass Pro Shop while the girls went to Old Time Pottery. I love that they are right next door to each other. Smart planning. Mom and I had a great time picking out things that would go well in my house. I always love shopping with my mom.

After breakfast the boys went to the Bass Pro Shop while the girls went to Old Time Pottery. I love that they are right next door to each other. Smart planning. Mom and I had a great time picking out things that would go well in my house. I always love shopping with my mom.
After our little shopping event we went across the street to the $1 movie theater and watched Bolt. It was a pretty cute show. I laughed a lot. Of course we grubbed on popcorn, treats and soda. The kids were in heaven.
We took a little rest and then went swimming at the YMCA. We ended the night with some dinner at home. It was really a great Valentine's day. I was happy to be able to spend it with my parents, Ryan and my kids.
Ryan and I went out for the dinner the night before to avoid the Valentine craziness. We went to a great bar and grill called Bristol. We had great steaks and a yumMEE dessert. We also were boring and went to a very UNromantic movie, Taken. It was a crazy wacked out movie that had everyone dying or being severely injured by Liam Neeson. Romantic or not, I was happy to be alone with Ryan with free babysitting. Now that is a GOOD valentine's day!
1 comment:
Don't you love it when mom and dad come to visit!!!
Post a Comment