Friday, February 13, 2009

Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came to visit for a couple of days and the top thing Aidan wanted to do with them is have them eat lunch and school with him. He was so excited to have them come. We packed some food and enjoyed having lunch with Aidan. I love seeing him at school. You can tell he is so proud of his school. We were able to show Grandma and Grandpa his classroom, where he sits, and who his teacher is. We all had a great time.


Later that day Grandma and I came back to the school for Aidan's Valentine Party. I was doing the games for the party. It was fun for me to see Aidan in his class with his friends. They played games, ate snacks and opened their valentines from each other. Each child was so nice to each other. They would open a valentine and then ask the person, did you give this to me. They would say yes and then the other would say thank you. It was just really sweet to watch. The biggest hit was all the tattoos that came with the Valentine cards. Each kid had at least 3 on each arm. We had a good time.

1 comment:

Clint Carter said...

I love eating lunch with my kids at school. I always go over when they have Hamburger Deluxe.

However, I hate those tattoo stickers. We scrubbed and scrubbed for 30 minutes one Sunday morning to try and get one off of Kate's arm before going to church. We rubbed her arm raw and it still wasn't off.