Cassidy met Santa for the first time tonight at the ward Christmas Party. It wasn't too bad of a meeting at first and then...the tears set in. The other kids did pretty well. Lacey said it was a pretend Santa because she didn't see his sleigh. But she does know that elves are watching her so she better be good.


There is a little smile under there!
4 comments:
she's a typical little toddler. Scared of the creepy white hair faced fat man.
Hey, even I'm sometimes scared of Santa Claus. I can imagine that poor Cassidy was terrified by that funny old man. Now I can see that Lacey's brain in going a hundred miles an hour to figure this whole thing out. Aidan is also trying to think the whole thing over.
Cute picture with Santa - would you send a couple to Ison's? Tadd got a couple, but those are way cute. I think they'd appreciate it.
I'm just catching up on blogs, and read your Thanksgiving post - what are "Las Vegas Potatoes?"
My kids are usually so scared of Santa too. Roo is asking if he can hug him this year though, we will see how that goes on Saturday.
Post a Comment