We made our official visit to Santa tonight. We debated between the mall Santa and the Bass Pro Shop Santa where you received a free photo. Well, we went for free and went to Bass Pro Shop. Very Kentucky of us, huh? I was a little disappointed because Santa was a fake beard Santa and wasn't very cute. I'm all about the cuteness so next time we will go with the mall Santa. I even caught Aidan telling Lacey that he wasn't the real Santa. He was just a guy dressing up like Santa. The kids were great though. Miss Cassidy had just woken up so I expected horrific cries out of her but she didn't. She didn't smile but she didn't scream either. Lacey asked for anything girl and Aidan asked for an X-box 360. Shoot for the stars Aidan, shoot for the stars.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad that Aidan dreams big. You never get anything if you don't ask for it. I can't wait to see what shows up at your house on Christmas!
That place looks like a fun place to visit. Right up Ryan's alley. Shooting, archery, ...etc. Good for you getting the Santa pic. I regret not doing that with my kids.
Post a Comment