Aidan loved the construction zone. He thought the crane and bulldozer were just SO cool.

Lacey loved playing in kitchen in the little house. She made me some great cooked lettuce as you can see. It was so cute to see her just working away. I wanted to go home right that minute and remodel my house so I could make her the same little kitchen. Every little girl needs a playhouse right? 



They had the famous green screen from the weather and also the news desk of KSL. Cameras were set up and a tv monitor so they could see themselves on the news.
Aidan was a natural climbing the rock wall while Lacey on the other hand needed a little help.
Some of the other exhibits were about art and science, a small grocery store, a huge water area to play in with little balls, a maze of tubes that sucked up balls, kind of like at a bank drive thru, a gas station. I mean it just went on for days.
We slept well that night.






2 comments:
I'll have to put that on my list too. Looks like they've really changed it since we were there last.
FUN! I never even knew that they had that in Utah. Maybe I will have to go next time I am in town... how much did it cost?
Post a Comment