




When we dropped her off I asked if she wanted me to walk her in or if she just wanted to run in herself. She wanted to be like Aidan and just go up to the house herself. She ran as fast as she could but stopped to give us one last wave. I was so excited for her. She loved preschool and such a great time. Ryan and I had just Cassidy for 3 hours and we really didn't know what to do with ourselves. Why did we ever think having one kid was hard? Seriously.
It has been cute to see Lacey come to the realization that preschool is her thing now. I took her to the open house and she just did not seem excited at all. That is so unlike her. I started to think maybe I hadn't explained to her well enough that SHE was now the one going to preschool. When I told her that she would be the one jumping out of the car and running up to preschool, and that she would be the one having snacks and craft projects the wheels in her mind started turning and you could see her figuring it out. It was pretty cute. Now she understands SHE gets to go to school.
8 comments:
ohhhh..sweet lacey!! that's got to feel weird just having one at home- of course, it was like that at my house just 4 months ago, but it seems like such a long, long, long, long time ago ;) enjoy it!
Lacey is a doll, I'm glad she is loving being the one to go to school! :)
Wow, your flowers look really good! Very cute pictures of Lacey. I'm glad that she is enjoying school, and hopefully you will enjoy your time too, now we both only have 1 kid at home, let's party!!
Hi Gremmerts!
Its so fun to see you all online! Lacey is so dang cute! I am sure she will have a blast at preschool. I know she will be a great little student! I hope you all are well!
She will just melt that teacher's heart. What a cutie!
I can't belive Lacy is going to pre-school..I remember when she was born!!! She is so adorable!
ps...where's this weeks Tuesday Top 10? I look forward to those :)
Preschool! What a grown up! She's really cute.
Hey Tiff! She is gorgeous! I can't get over how big they all are. I'm fixin' to start a blog once I find out what the baby is.....yours are just too cute!
Post a Comment