Thursday, December 13, 2007

You might be a Redneck if....

If your washer leaks all over the floor and your husband takes the washer on the back deck to do laundry..........YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!!!!

Well, we were redneck for a day. We were able to get a new washer yesterday so we don't look so backwoods hillbilly.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

That is SOOOOO funny. Welcome to Kentucky ........Home of the REdnecks.

Emilee & Paul said...

I'm letting you know that you've been tagged! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Susan said...

I knew it!!! You move to Kentucy and pretty soon your husband starts wearing flannel shirts and baggy jeans...Your son learns to spit...Your daughter starts wearing boots...AND you do your wash on the back porch...Where did I go Wrong??? It all started when you listened to the first country song....oops

Christina said...

I'm laughing hysterically right now. I'm glad you guys were able to get a new one.