Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Deal of the day
One of the things on my top ten favorite things about Christmas is finding a good deal. You know how we Carter girls are...we love a good deal. I'm still at the point with my kids that they don't really request specific things for Christmas so rarely do I have to hunt around for that exact thing and find the best deal on it. But there was one thing this year we wanted to get and I just found it for more than half off. It was the Uno Attack game. It is normally $23 even at Walmart. Well, yesterday in our ads from Junk Mail Tuesday, Meijer had it on sale for today only for $9.99. I was so excited. Don't you feel sometimes like that sale was made just for you? Well, I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!! Good deals is what makes "being Santa" more fun. I hate walking out with an item I "had" to buy knowing I paid the regular old price.
Good luck with your other deal hunts.
Post a Comment