We were busy today though with the beginning of Halloween fun. Aidan had his preschool Halloween party. He had so much fun. He came back with a whole bag of treats and little Halloween toys. He told me what everyone dressed as and all the songs and games and treats they had. He had the best time.

We also had our trunk or treat with the branch tonight. Lacey was NOT wanting to go. She screamed and screamed as I tried to get her dressed. I ended up putting her in the car with half her leotard on and her hair crazy. She calmed down in the car and once we got there she seemed to get the idea of what I was dragging her to. I just couldn't comprehend why she wouldn't want to go to a party where they gave out CANDY!! So once we got through that drama we had a really good time. Aidan played around with all the boys and Lacey and I snacked on cookies and hot chocolate.


They had a pumpkin carving contest so we brought the three pumpkins that we carved last night. Our Frankenstein actually won. I don't know why but every year we get so excited to carve pumpkins with the kids but when it comes right down to it, they really end up doing nothing. Aidan wouldn't even really stick his hand inside to pull out the seeds and stuff. So Ryan and I did everything. Ryan made the pirate skull one and the Frankenstein one. I carved the Dora one. They turned out great. I wish a picture would do them justice all lit up.




3 comments:
Hey Tiffy!
I love your blog, it is just soo sweet. I am glad to hear that evrything is going well there and that a little baby girl gremmert is on her way. I am doing good here in Brussels, I'm heading to Holland for the long weekend to visit my aunt DeeDee and her boys so it should be a fun little break.
Happy Halloween!
Niamh
Hey Tiff,
You are getting alot more accomplished than I am. My pumpkins are still on the vine in my garden. Your pumpkin carvings look great. I think the kids just love watching the pumpkin transform into a jack-o-lantern.
bugs and kisses
Your pumpkins look GREAT! It looks like Michaelangelo's pumpkins. You are mighty good artists. Give Aiden a couple of years and he'll love to put his hand in that gushy stuff and then chase his sisters around with it. Looks like a great time. Love MOM
Post a Comment