Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just Stuff

Ryan has been home every night this week. He had 3 days of training here in Louisville and then had some regular days off. I have LOVED it. The other day he called me to say he was headed home from training and that he would be home in 30 minutes. Well, he drove up 10 minutes later to my surprise. He told me that he said 30 minutes because I complained once that I will never be surprised by him coming home early from work. So he gave me my one and only "Surprise, I'm home early from work" experience by lying and coming home 20 minutes early. In all honesty, those 20 minutes seemed like 5 hours. I was so happy to have him home because I was just done with that day.

Ryan has been busy doing a million things around the house. I told him that means I'm a good wife. He has dug out posts in the backyard, along with an unwanted bush, steam cleaned our furniture and also the carpets, washed the cars, moved some huge shelves and he even was able to sell his cousin's car. Busy boy huh?

We have been throwing girls names back and forth all week. Not one do we agree on. NOT ONE!!! Why? Seriously, why does this have to be so hard. Lacey has a million names picked out for this girl. Strangely they all end in N-A. Here are some on her list Freklana, Rena, Frina, Crockana, and Nina. Oh and one that doesn't fit her pattern is Ika. You would think she is just making these up and that they would vary each time we asked her but no. These are the answers you will get every time you ask her. So they are really cemented in her brain. Aidan has adjusted to having a new sister. In one prayer he said he was so excited to have another sister. Another prayer he prayed that his two sisters would play together. So I think he is doing a lot better already.

Last on our list of news.................Aidan has now hit the baseball over the house. It was a proud day!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ok, the race is on to find the PERFECT Gremmert name. I'll have to think about the Lacey names. Isn't Flicka a horse? Well, since she was the only one with revelation concerning the gender, I guess we need to listen to those names. After all, she was the last one to have played with her sister in heaven, so she must know her name. Love to all. Grandma Nana

Unknown said...

Lacey's names are too funny. I like Freklena the best. They could be names in the Adamic language. She is so excited to have a sister.