
I've started this fun day by eating a muffin and hot chocolate, bathing the kids and doing the dishes. I keep making the kids tell me happy birthday but they still think that it is tomorrow because that is what I said all day yesterday. I am so lucky, though, because Ryan gets home around noon so we can do something fun all together. The kids can't wait to go on "a date" tonight for my birthday. I'm not sure where we are going because I'm waiting for my pregnancy cravings to kick in and let me know what I really want to eat tonight.
We took the kids to Buffalo Wild Wings a couple of weeks ago and Aidan loved it. On the cups there they have a Buffalo with wings. I guess Aidan doesn't know what a buffalo is because he now calls it the "Flying Moose". That is where he would like to go tonight. Why he thinks that a buffalo is a moose, I'm not quite sure. So now Buffalo Wild Wings will now be called the Flying Moose because Aidan thinks that a buffalo looks like a moose.
My visiting teachers came over yesterday with cookies and flowers. Then at my Primary Presidency meeting the girls brought cake and strawberries and cream in celebration of my birthday. So already I have had a great day and it isn't even 10:00 a.m. yet.
Again, Happy Birthday to me!!!!!
4 comments:
How cute are YOU?!!! WEll, you've always been a darling person.
Have a super fun day!!!!
I love you the mostest!
Wishing you a very happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful time this evening. :)
Love,
Jennifer
Happy Birthday Ole friend! I do remember every Sept 13th. I especially remember your birthday party when we made a video of a "Cinderella" story and we dressed up in your sisters prom dresses. Now THAT would be funny to watch again.
You're expecting, too!?! Cool! You look great in those previous pictures-- you must not be too far along!! (unless you are one of those annoying people who never looks pregnant right up until the day they are due!!!)
Melinda just taught me how to leave a comment. I wanted to put something on for your BD so here goes.
It was a special day when you came into my life. You are the most tender-hearted child and yet you had a determination that I knew would make you a strong woman. Even from a child you have wanted to be a mother and now as I see you with your own, I am touched by your compassion, your excitement, your skills as a teacher and your ability to discipline with love. You have many strengths that I hope you continue to develop. I know that you will be a powerful influence no matter where you are. The whole world is better because of your birth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Love MOM
Post a Comment