Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby owes us a Love Sac

A sad day has occurred in our home today. We sold our Love Sac. I had bought it about a year ago at a garage sale for a hundred bucks. Now, yes a Love Sac is a bean bag but this is no ordinary bean bag. It is made out shredded durafoam, like what your couch is made out of. Well, we loved our love sac. It was great for snuggling the kids, for watching movies, watching football and playing video games. The kids loved it too. It was more of a landing spot for them after jumping off the chairs.

Our house is small so we have kept it in the extra room we have. We would pull it out when we really wanted to do some good vegging. But now that we have another little one on the way we needed to sell it so their would be space in his room. It was a hard decision but inevitable. They came and picked it up today. Aidan was watching them take it out of our house and was just sulking on the couch. He was whimpering a little and making sniffling noises. Poor guy. When I saw him do this the tears came a flowin'. Luckily I can just blame the tears on being pregnant and seeing my little boy so sad. Otherwise I would be worried that I was crying over furniture. Aidan, Ryan and I all hugged in the kitchen so we would feel better after our dear loss. We have had fun with it and have had some good memories.


So........................this baby owes us a love sac! We will get another one someday.



Oh and we sold the love sac for $150.00. Not bad huh?

7 comments:

Melinda said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Who would have thought that the bundle of stuffing would have so much love attached to it? Cute pictures.

I did notice you called the baby a "him". hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Julie said...

Ohhh! Those pictures make me want to buy a Love Sac! You all look so cozy and comfy in it.

Susan said...

How sad!! Having a comfy place to hang out is part of being home. Just remember, a brother is more fun than a love sac. MOM

analee hirschi said...

I have to say that even I had great memories and many a great nap on that love sac... my heart goes out to you and all of your mourning family

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am very much glad to say that I got many things from this blog but still it is not enough fir me so please visit www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com and give me full details about the criteria used by that company

Ryan said...

yes indeed it is a very sad day when someone lets go of their Sac.

We have invented comfy furniture which helps with space issues. We call them Sactionals you can see them at www.lovesac.com

When baby is ready to get the new LoveSac, feel free to email me. I would be glad to issue you a discount code for your family's new LoveSac.

Thanks,
Ryan Mez
Web Marketing Dude
Mez@lovesac.com

Ryan said...

yes indeed it is a very sad day when someone lets go of their Sac.

We have invented comfy furniture which helps with space issues. We call them Sactionals you can see them at www.lovesac.com

When baby is ready to get the new LoveSac, feel free to email me. I would be glad to issue you a discount code for your family's new LoveSac.

Thanks,
Ryan Mez
Web Marketing Dude
Mez@lovesac.com