Friday, July 2, 2010

First of the Summer


Here is it July 1st and we finally were able to take the boat out for the first time this summer. Ryan took it out once while we were gone but I'm not counting that. We took our friends out last night and had dinner and boating on the river. The weather was so nice and the water was actually warm. We had to stop between turns to have everyone swim. Everyone got a turn to do something either wake boarding, tubing or skiing. I was the skiier. Ryan forced me to be the final run of the night. I still get nervous to do it and have horrible flashbacks to when I was a kid but after the second try I was up. The kids had a lot of fun riding in the boat, swimming and tubing. It was a great night!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

i want a boat. move by us!!

Karen said...

#1 - I love that Lulu is still wearing her headband while she is swimming.
#2 - I think that Cass is the cutest flagger I have ever seen.
#3 - I AM COMPLETELY JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE THE BOAT!! I told Troy today that I was fine with it really and that I just like to tease you, but after seeing that post I realize that I may have lied to my husband. hahaha!

Alexis said...

You look really good on skis! Great job!! Fun times, cute kids and great entertainment!

analee hirschi said...

totally jealous that you went skiing. I am proud of you though, I know the nerves, I still get them. YOur kids look like they are having a ball. We miss you and wish we were taking part of that boat action.