Monday, January 19, 2009

Strange ways my kids have fallen asleep

We have caught our kids asleep in the strangest ways. Lacey tends to be creative in her positioning and Aidan just seems to fall asleep mid bite of his favorite things (Cheetos and popcorn). Notice his hands still in the Cheetos bag and in the popcorn bowl.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Those are pretty funny places to fall asleep. I like Lacey's feet up in the air on the lazyboy. What about you.....are there any pics of you falling asleep?

Becky said...

Hilarious! My favorite is Aidan with his hand in the Cheetos bag. Kindergarten sure takes it out of you!

Clint Carter said...

It makes me wish I could just fall asleep anywhere again. For some reason, falling asleep "anywhere" is getting harder and harder.

teamw said...

it's so funny to see what places kids can be comfortable...I wish I could sleep like that!

teamw said...

it's so funny to see what places kids can be comfortable...I wish I could sleep like that!