Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall in Kentucky



Totally pulling a Rachael

6 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Those are just gorgeous pictures! How lucky you have such a view!

Melinda said...

love the silo pic. All of them are gorgeous. I'm so so os os jealous.......so jealous, my heart hurts.

Alexis said...

Great pictures. Do I really live in the same place as you? You make it seem so gorgeous. You did an amazing job capturing details.

Unknown said...

Good job Tiff. The pictures look great. You have a good eye for things like that. You obviously chose me due to my photogenic nature. I don't care why you chose me, I'm just glad you did.

the5firds said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Next time we are in Kentucky...

Alice said...

Is this Tiffany Carter??? I found you on Julie's blog. I love these pictures! I served my mission in North Carolina and I miss the beautiful fall scenery. Hope it's you and not some random Tiffany! :) How are you otherwise?